Visit Curious Iguana
Curious Iguana is located in the heart of historic Downtown Frederick, a Great American Main Street community with 200-plus independent shops, galleries, and restaurants. You’ll find plenty to do in our vibrant downtown – after you’ve finished browsing for books, of course. Be sure a visit to our sister store, Dancing Bear Toys and Gifts, is on your must-do list!
If you’re exploring Frederick for the first time, please check out Frederick County Tourism’s Visitor Center online or in person at 151 South East Street.
Parking in Downtown Frederick
Parking options include metered on-street parking and five public garages:
- Carroll Creek Public Parking Garage – 44 East Patrick Street
- Church Street Public Parking Garage – 17 East Church Street
- Court Street Public Parking Garage – 2 South Court Street
- East All Saints Public Parking Garage – 125 East All Saints Street
- West Patrick Street Garage – 138 West Patrick Street
Click here for more information on getting around in Frederick.